Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
UEE22020 - Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
BRISBANE - DARWIN
CRICOS code 110438K
ABOUT THE COURSE
Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) covers competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
This qualification requires 22 weeks of study.
You must attend classes for a minimum of 20 hours every week. You will also need to complete self-paced learning from home.
• Completed Australian Year 11 or equivalent.
• Overall IELTS score of 5.5.
• Must be 18 years old or older.
• Must have the ability to perform CPR on a manikin.
• Clear Ausinet’s math test before you can enrol.
Total Course Cost: AUD $10,500
Enrolment Fee (non-refundable): AUD $250
Material fee (one-off): AUD $250
Tuition Fee: AUD $10,000
- Brisbane Campus : 117 Victoria Crescent, West End QLD. The campus is easily accessible by bus or with a car and has free parking spaces.
- Darwin Campus : 11/41 Sadgroves Crescent, Winnellie, NT. The campus is easily accessible by bus or with a car and has free parking spaces.
Intakes in January, March & June.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exact dates.
Assessment of competencies will be done by the trainer throughout the course. You will have to complete written and practical assessments and workplace demonstrations and observations.
Pathway to Certificate III in Electrotechnology.
Unit of Competency
Apply Work, health and Safety regulations, Codes and practices in the workplace
Prepare to work safety in the construction Industry
Carry out routine work activities in an energy sector environment
Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
Provide solutions and report on routine electrotechnology problems
Solve problems in single path circuits
Assemble Electronic Components
Use routine equipment/plant/technologies in an energy sector environment
Identify and select components, accessories and materials for energy sector work activities
Attach cords and plugs to electrical equipment for connection to a single phase 230 Volt supply
Apply environmentally and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
Provide basic sustainable energy solutions for energy reduction in residential premises